Spreading positivity

23 December 2016 London, UK

I had couple of ideas what my next post should be about, but to be honest all of them completely vanished just seconds ago.

These holidays are a bit different to me. Mainly because I feel different, as a person. These months haven't changed me completely. Maybe just a bit. But London... It opens up the eyes of each individual as to what world is about. Or maybe it's just me. Then again first time in many years I feel like I belong somewhere. Where my ideas and talents are not being judged but uplifted.

Even though I spend so much time at university that I forget to eat or sleep I am finally content with my life and that is a best feeling. To give in to something that can never hurt or abandon you. Where you can grow as an individual and feel secure. That is ART. And what a huge relief it is when your expectations match reality. I know, expecting something is vain and most of the time everyone gets hurt because of their expectations, but in this case I just couldn't stop thinking how much of a change the decision to study at UAL will bring to my life. Obviously, I was thinking about positive outcomes only and I wasn't disappointed even a tiny bit.

And this time a small collaboration with Karl Lagerfeld!

 Top & pants - ZARA
Shoes - Public Desire
Photographer - Rusne Draz

28 comments

  1. You look so natural and nice. Fantastic style. I would like the same...Looks perfect on you and I hope it can fit for me too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karl Lagerfeld is a great designer and you look perfectly with his clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Karl Lagerfeld style and design. This style for me...Please show more...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I strongly agree with you ladies Karl Lagerfeld is a great designer...I like this style too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karl Lagerfeld is really fantastic. You look great...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect. I like your photos and style. A black colour alwys is good...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic style and designer. Karl Lagerfelt is my favourite designer. You look great...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks. Great...Karl Lagerfelt is changing you...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super nice. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Black is black and with Karl Lagerfelt it's more than super...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this style and lady in black.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with all of you Karl Lagerfeld is a genius of fashion ...You look super...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic style...good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice photos and style, thanks for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice blog and fantastic style...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like your bag and a style too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like this bag too...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice style and a bag.I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Karl Lagerfeld always the best.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks fantastic...I like this style too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like this style too. Black always looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Black is black. I agree with all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like this style.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I also like this style, Karl Lagerfeld and a black colour.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the look, love the blog! I'm following you :)

    http://filipa-goncalves.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great post. Very nice photos. :))

    Visit my Blog. :)

    http://littledreamer30.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Esprit de mode. Design by Fearne.