Kenzo x H&M

16 December 2016 London, UK

It has been ages since I posted anything again... And I'm truly sorry. But having my intense schedule in mind that should be understandable. I'm not complaining. I love what I do and the fact that I'm lucky enough to be able to do it is overwhelming, but when you are caught up in the moment you don't really overthink things.

You just let it go...

This time I had pleasure working with a talented Lithuanian photographer Rusne Draz wearing Kenzo x H&M clothes. Colorful clothing is not really my thing as you may have noticed, but this time I though I'll give it a shot. Let me know what you think about the Kenzo x H&M collection!

Love,
Aida

Dress, jacket & bag - Kenzo x H&M
Heels - Public Desire
Photographer - Rusne Draz

24 comments

  1. Exquisite clothing beautiful photos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and tasteful, thank you for an excellent presentation. You always look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your style. I also want the same...Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lot of good ideas, thanks a lot for your super perfect blog, asap write again. I have missed your comments and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog and style and your ideas and decided to write. Merry Christmas an happy and full of ideas 2017.

    My warm hug

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect style and photos. I like KENZO style su much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. KENZO style looks fantastic on and with you...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post and good style combination with KENZO...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Life is nice says this style. I like it...

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much colors and joy. I like this style.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super nice coat. I would like to buy the same.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your style too...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need this coat too...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kenzo I think my style.I like it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic, looks very well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree with all of you ladies. This style looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like this style too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like this style.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good presentation. Nice style. Thanks for a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like this lady and her style.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice style. Cooooooooooooooooooool.....

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Esprit de mode. Design by Fearne.