With my own eyes

6 August 2016 Palanga, Lithuania

I always feel like I have to say something smart or at least it's what everyone expects from me. But I'm tired. I am so damn tired of trying to fulfil somebody else's expectations. To be honest it's impossible to avoid that. But this time, I won't be talking about it.

I love writing. I believe that it's the best platform to express myself in a more meaningful way and that is what I do – I express myself through these short passages and through photographs. Writing has always been a big part of my life and it helped me a lot through various difficult circumstances. I know I can say a lot of stupid things, but my problem is that I rarely ever think before saying, and I never mean to offend anyone, but I always carefully pick what I want to say when writing. Yes, I‘m one of those people. Most of the writers are introverts, but I‘m an incredibly weird exception. Some of us just sit and listen to what others have to say and then write about their experiences, but for me it‘s different. I have to experience everything for myself. Which, most of the times can really hurt, because no matter how many times someone proves me not to trust anyone I go out there and trust myself to the most random people. I know it‘s an awful character trait for anyone to have, but you wouldn‘t believe how many different experiences such situations can bring. And like I said before – I believe in kindness, maybe way too much, but I do.

It‘s funny that I get asked a lot why do I question everything so much. And I always answer the same: „I‘m a writer, that‘s what I do. I question things." Everyone keeps telling me that I would be so much happier if I‘d just let it flow, do not ask or try to figure out why some things work the way they do. But I am happy by doing this. I‘m happy by combining fashion and philosophy.

Love,
Aida











Dress - ZARA
Watch - Fossil
Photos Žygintas

36 comments

  1. I love how you describe finding happiness in combining writing and photography; it's a magical combination when done well - and you certainly do it well :) Utterly perfect post.

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos and location! Great post :)

    Un beso ♡

    IT GIRL AILÉN

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous! I love the red lips on you. also really love reading your thoughts.

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post was like someone was reading my mind. You put into words what I can't even explain properly, so you can consider yourself a great writer already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post babe! x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello . Want to share your blog with the world? To find people who share the same passions as you? Come join us.
    Register the name of your blog URL, the country
    The activity is only friendly
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration
    We hope that you will know our website from you friends.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Have a great day
    friendly
    Chris
    please Follow our return
    All entries will receive a corresponding Awards has your blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like you :)
    Happy weekend!

    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)

    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2016/08/little-red-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw what a lovely post! I love your outfit. I'm obsessed with that colour atm x

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfect look, love the outfit

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Writing is great because it allows us to express ourselves in other ways that require introspection and curiosity like you said. We can't write about what we don't know, so good writers must go out there and experience life, make mistakes, fall down and get back up again. I love your photos. Olive Green is one of my favorite colors. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute dress, I love that colour on you
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice outfit dear,
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice photos and look.
    http://elsecretodemistercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are stunning !! and honestly you do you don't worry about everyone else

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab post! thank you for sharing.

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  16. i think it's good that you like to experience things for yourself, it's how you learn! love these photos as well :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute dress! I have a similar one but it doesn't have pockets. x

    Have a nice week,
    Andreea
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful outfit!!

    http://modernastrega.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely look dear!
    xx

    http://www.trendsgalleryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very lovely! I like this so much.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely love this look!

    http://modabyanjara.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I study philosophy and I have to say that we to question everything,so don't feel like you have to explain yourself.Also I want to experience everything myself too,it's how I learn,everyone is different and unique,embrace it.!
    xoxo
    Fay

    http://faythisway.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Un vestido ideal, estás súper guapa!! https://bohoclosetblog.com/2016/08/10/super-haul-rebajas-de-verano-mango-hm/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful post, love it! :)
    Maybe follow for follow via GFC? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous! Great post babe! x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice post! Please view my blog! <3

    https://mirjanafashion.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for your comment Aida. Your blog is awesome and you're really beautiful. I'm already following :)

    barbarabaltarejo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the color of your dress, you look good in olive :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the color of your dress, you look good in olive :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Esprit de mode. Design by Fearne.