Modern touch to minimalism by Sandra Yushka

24 August 2016 Kaunas, Lithuania

Hello,

This time, I had pleasure working with another Lithuanian fashion designer - Sandra Yushka. As a designer defines herself: "Sandra Yushka is all about feeling good and expressing yourself. Comfortable, minimalist, feminine and with an eye on classical details in a modern way." All of those qualities express exactly what I stand for in a fashion world. That is why Sandra Yushka dresses are a perfect match for me. However, during a photo shoot I had quite a romantic look going on. Appearing sweet and girly is not exactly my cup of tea, but nevertheless, I believe that trying out something new is always a good idea. See for yourself!

And... Another big news! As some of you may already know from facebook I can finally announce that I got into the University of the arts London. And yes I've wanted this for over eight years now. However cheesy this may sound it turns out that dreams actually do come true, of course, if you work hard enough to achieve them. So stay strong no matter what it is that you're doing and eventually you will get there. Just remember that believing yourself is far from actually achieving your goals.

Love,
Aida



Shoes: ZARA



30 comments

  1. I love all white looks!

    http://ayellowrain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures!
    You look very beautiful :-*
    Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!
    Love it :)
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outfit is so cool! I really like your blog :)
    Alina // thelittlediamonds.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the outfit is lovely!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning!
    These photos are simply amazing!
    I'm really happy for you! Congrats! <3
    xoxo <3

    http://un-faux.pas.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fab and I love your hair:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this white look,
    xoxo Gina

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous look, that dress is lovely.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on getting into your chosen university - your perseverance has clearly paid off!! :) You look amazing in this outfit by the way, such clean photography; perfect!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much dear :D

    You look amazing. Love this kind of monochrome and minimal outfits :D

    I'm following you via GFC. Can you follow me back? :D

    NEW DECOR POST | American Kitchens.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're so beautiful! Love the photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is amazing and I loved your hair :)
    Kisses

    http://aboemiacatita.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look beautiful! I love the dress
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG, I love that outfit! You look so pretty on it, dear *
    now following you!

    thebrunettetofu.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning photos and a great outfit! xoxo

    www.naomella.com

    ReplyDelete

  18. I loved the post :)

    https://dreamsprincess20160.blogspot.pt/2016/08/realash-serum-de-pestanas.html?showComment=1472495798018#c1394776266990696997

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Outfit and lovly Location ♥
    Best, Melina
    www.melinaalt.de

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely photos! Your outfit is so cool! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Simply love these pictures :) and your blog!

    MY KIND OF JOY

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous outfit and pictures :) Love this minimalistic look!
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a lovely blog! Thank you so much for your recent comment on my blog. I would love to follow your blog. If you like you are welcome to follow mine also.
    Take care
    claudiapersi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your hair!

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Esprit de mode. Design by Fearne.