Back to black

31 August 2016 Kaunas, Lithuania

I constantly keep telling myself to stop comparing my looks ar actions to others, stop listening to negative comments, simply forget those, who has no wish to stay in my life and let go of those who do, but only drag me down.

But it just doesn't happen.

Yes, I know nothing is overnight, but many years passed and the only thing that changed is that I only became more and more indifferent to other people's problems, their feelings... Why? Simply because many people were indifferent to mine, many deceived me, cheated on me or just left when I needed them the most. And how can you trust anyone, and especially invite someone new into your life, after everything you had to endure with? You know, they say that everyone is different and some of the people remain trustworthy, but they still share the same problem - they are just people. Sure, when I manage to clear my head I tend to experience marvelous things, but most of the time my head feels like a boiling pot. If anyone knows a secret to finding peace within yourself, feel free to share your thoughts with me.

However, it is not only that I became indifferent, I grew stronger and more independent, because that's what you get when trying to do everything on your own, but I am extremely grateful for all of those amazing people I had a chance meeting and even more grateful for those who stayed with me throughout everything.

And for this post, I'd like to thank Sandra Yushka, Public desire, CASEDE and to wonderful makeup artist Egidijus Krocas!

Love,
Aida

 Dress : Sandra Yushka
Shoes : Public Desire
Phone case : CASEDE
Makeup : Egidijus Krocas




37 comments

  1. Nuostabi as always! Taip dziaugiuosi atradus tavo bloga, nes jis kitoks negu dauguma. Iskart matos, kad mergina turi tiksla, kurio sieka nuo pat pradziu. Sekmes tau!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit! :)

    http://myfashionsenseblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful omg goals!!
    Love the outfit
    xx
    https://rytacandeias.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your kind words!
    I can say the same about your blog! Lovely

    xx
    Closet Keeper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dress!
    Baci,
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Labai gražu, Aida! Nuostabus stilius!
    http://misperlasdemoda.com/looks/long-floral-dress/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great outfit, I love it girl!
    Great blog, I'm gonna follow you :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que linda adorei o look
    Beijinhos
    CantinhoDaSofia
    Facebook
    Tem post novo todos os dias

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look super gorgeous with that smokey eye look! Definitely love the dress and those heels!!! Love love love!

    xoxo,
    http://www.mysuitcasejourneys.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grazu! Grazu! Grazu! Lovely post and lovely shots. You are very photogenic and shout to the photographer and makeup artist. Very well done

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear! you have a fantastic blog I really like it:) Do you want to follow each other? Let me know!
    HAPPY WEEKEND
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the makeup! Great photos! :)
    I am also a little like you, but I imposed myself be cold to people, because I was always - and I am - too good and trod me many times and I'm so hurt that I had to put a stone in place of the heart for some people.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, you look stunning!
    The photos are amazing.
    Those boots are life!
    xoxo <3

    http://un-faux.pas.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love these shoes:D gorgeus! follow:) now waiting for U:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very style post and your blog!

    Hello, dear! Good post, thank!

    http://leekseya.blogspot.ru/
    Mutual follower - subscribe to my blog and write comments to any post with a link to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are sooo beautiful

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so stunning!

    animustyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look extra chic. all black outfit never fails to impress. we should all thank the people who have hurt us because they equip us with what we need to grow stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ciao Aida!!

    A really lovely look!

    Are you on Instagram?

    Kiss

    Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely Outfit - you look so great ♥
    Best, Melina
    www.melinaalt.de

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing pinctures, i love your blog.
    Follow each other?
    Love, Ana <3

    makeupanadias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! You are very HOT!!!!
    I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes I compare myself with others too but thats how I improve so its fine :) You look so sexy in that gorgeous dress :)

    <3 | X ALY | Aly In Wanderland | Latest: Blooming Print Bodycon Dress

    ReplyDelete
  24. You should not have to worry criticisms, because everyone has a different taste and style. I think you look wonderful, I love your styling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Estás guapísima! Genial post! Me encanta! Te espero en mi última entrada, http://blancaancosta.blogs.elle.es/2016/09/06/la-estrella-de-los-tejados/, sobre Madrid. Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your dress and the boots are so lovely! :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  27. Iam loving the post so much! Have a nice weekend:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow!
    Great outfit! Love it

    http://catherinehere.blogspot.hr/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  29. You look amazing in this dress!

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Esprit de mode. Design by Fearne.